Cub Scout Day CampJune 18, 2019 - June 21, 2019
REGISTRATION FOR THIS EVENT IS CURRENTLY CLOSED. FOR ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE EMAIL LISAGRUDY@YAHOO.COM
This is a fun twilight day camp for all Scouts offered by the California Inland Empire Council.
This year’s theme is Under the Sea.
What can you do at Cub Scout Day Camp?
*BB Gun & Archery Ranges
*Field Sports Like Softball, Basketball, Flag Football and more!
*Crafts, Skits & Songs
Registration is $80
Tag-a-longs (siblings) are $6/day.
(Tagalongs must be aged 3 or over and potty trained)
All TIGER CUBS must be accompanied by their Adult Partners! ($10)
*No refunds after May 18th (Council Policy: A written letter must be received by the Council’s Volunteer Services before May 18th.)
Parent volunteers are needed for this event.
1 parent volunteer is required for every 4 scouts.
Full time and part time volunteers will receive their t-shirt free as a thank you for volunteering, from Pack 301.
– Camp will run from 3PM-8PM, with check-in starting at 2:30PM.
– Scouts must be signed in with their Day Camp Den Leader each day.
– At the close of each evening, a parent/guardian must sign their Scout out.
– Scouts, tag-a-longs and volunteers must wear their camp shirt at all times while at camp.
– Everyone must wear closed-toe shoes. Hats are recommended (and should be labeled).
– Everyone should bring a water bottle. There will be water coolers placed around camp.
– Scout, tag-a-longs and volunteers must bring snack/dinner on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Dinner is provided on Friday.
– The Trading Post will be open during certain camp hours and will have drinks and snacks available for purchase ($.50-$1.00)
Medical A & B forms are REQUIRED for this event, as well as Consent forms for everyone. If we do not have current forms for EVERY guest attending, you will be notified. Guests cannot attend camp without a completed forms.
Please register online. If paying by cash or check, select cash/check on the registration form and your payment will be collected at a Pack Meeting or another arrangement can be made. Your spot will not be reserved until we have received payment. If paying by debit or credit card, select credit/debit on the registration form and proceed to the payment page (a 3% surcharge will be added to cover fees).
LDS Ward Building23800 Washington Ave
Event Starts: June 18, 2019
Event Ends: June 21, 2019Event Type (attendees): For Everyone
Dress Code: Class B